Position: SharePoint Consultant – Inhouse (w/m/d)
Type of employment: full-time (40 hrs/week) or part-time (at least 30 hrs/week)
Start date: as soon as possible
Contract: 9 months
Location: Berlin – Kreuzberg, or working from home with frequent check in‘s at the office in Berlin (at least once a week)
Democracy Reporting International (DRI) is an international, non-for-profit, non-governmental organisation committed to political participation and democratic governance around the world. DRI headquarters is located in Berlin (HQ), DRI has country offices in Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Lebanon and Ukraine and works with local partners in a number of other countries. The working language is English, in the field of management and business, German is the regularly required.
For better collaboration and communication as well as file sharing with our country offices, we have decided to implement Microsoft SharePoint Online. For this, a rough concept has already been drawn, the basic structure defined and partially also built up. Some users already work with those built up parts and applications of SharePoint (e.g. teams). A documentation of this process is available. We are now looking for a dedicated and experienced Microsoft SharePoint expert who will finalize the system for the whole organisation of DRI and introduce it at the headquarters as well as in the country offices.
Your tasks include
- Further development of the current SharePoint concept and setting up SharePoint for DRI
- Creation of an authorization concept and introduction of this to the team
- Development of a roll-out plan for the country offices and implementation
- Creation of a data migration concept and support of key users during data migration
- Internal training of employees and key users
- Creation of guidelines and standards
- Creating and updating application documentation and training materials for different audiences
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Business Informatics or comparable studies
- Several years of consulting and project experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online (version 2016), good knowledge of various Microsoft Office 365 applications (e.g. teams)
- Good infrastructural knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (in particular Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange)
- Very good knowledge of English
- High degree of independence, quick comprehension and initiative combined with a structured and analytical way of working
- Strong service mentality as well as good communication and teamwork skills
- High sense of responsibility and trustworthiness
We offer you
- A self-reliant and challenging activity in an international non-profit organization;
- A professional work-environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths;
- Collaboration with a highly motivated, international and dedicated team;
- Flexible working hours;
- 30 days annual vacation.
DRI values diversity and aims to be an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (cover letter, CV and relevant certificates) including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “SharePoint Consultant” in the subject line and refer to the source you have found this opportunity. Applying for this position by post mail is possible, please find our address details below.
If you are a freelancer and interested in this job opening, you are also encouraged to apply.
Closing date for applications: 07 August 2019. The position may be filled before the end of the deadline so early applications are encouraged.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you are one of those shortlisted, we will contact you within one week after expiration of the deadline at the latest.
Organisation responsible for this vacancy:
Democracy Reporting International gGmbH
10969 Berlin, Germany
Tel +49 30 27877300
Fax +49 30 27877300-10