Request for Quotation (RFQ) – Production of an Interactive Web Application for a Monitoring Tool
RFQ # DRI-UA-2016-12
Deadline for submission: 18th December 2016 (midnight CET)
Democracy Reporting International gGmbH (DRI) is pleased to invite your company/firm/team of experts to take part in the competitive tendering process for providing the services related to the design and production of interactive web application according to the Terms of Reference (TOR) attached as Annex I to this RFQ.
DRI is a nonpartisan, independent, not-for-profit international organization registered in Berlin, Germany, which promotes political participation of citizens, accountability of state bodies and the development of democratic institutions worldwide.
The deadline for the submission of the proposal with price quotation is Sunday, 18 December 2016 (midnight CET). Please submit your proposal including the completed proper form in Annex III as per submission guidelines attached hereto. Bidders can submit signed and scanned proposals via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline with mandatory submission of the original via courier or in person at the below address
Democracy Reporting International
Muzeyniy lane 10
Contents of this Tender Document:
The document consists of the annexes indicated below, and should be read in conjunction with any Addendum that may be issued by the DRI.
Annex I: Request for Quotation
Annex II: Terms of Reference
Annex II: Proposer Information Form
To access details and forms please click here
The submission for this tender document does not entail any commitment on the part of DRI, either financial or otherwise. DRI may cancel the tender, any time, without assigning any reason.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Submitted Offers/ Price Quotations shall be in English language;
- All amounts shall be in shown in UAH. Payments will be made in UAH. DRI Kyiv Office will deduct with-holding tax deducted at source according to the Ukrainian Taxation law as applicable;
- The contract will be awarded on best value for money basis;
- The entire evaluation procedure is confidential;
- The successful bidder will be informed in writing that its tender has been accepted.